charm bracelet

Nov 11, 2010

October 2010 – Charm Bracelet Contest Result

It's almost mid November already...the night is setting in so early now, by the time I get off work it's already dark! As much as I like sporting my winter wardrobe, I really do miss the summer's long day and short nights. On the bright side, winter brings a lot of family gather time and fun festivities! I can't wait until Thanksgiving dinner...and Christmas!

Back to the purpose of this post. I would like to announce the winner for our October charm bracelet contest! A very warm thank you for both our finalists and a big congratulation to our winner, Sterling from CO! Her story is very fun to read and from her story, I can tell how much she and her husband love their little girls!

For Sterling, I actually wanted to give her a #1 mom charm, however, I think this tooth charm might hold a more significant meaning; after all, she is the "tooth fairy."

Thank you Sterling for sharing your charm bracelet story with us! If you missed the blog post with her story, please refer to Charm Story Contest – October 2010

Don't forget to share your own charm bracelet story with us! We'd love to hear about it!

Posted via email from Charms to Treasure

No comments:

Post a Comment