charm bracelet

Jul 11, 2011

Gifts idea for lingerie shower

From the charms to treasure them.

Check out this funny article! it's full with funny (and good) suggestions that reader gave to a desperate lady that was invited to a lingerie shower... 

This one is my favorite: 

Dear Abby: One of the most unique bridal shower gifts I received was a set of pillowcases. Both cases had one side that read “YES” in big red letters. The reverse side of the bride’s case said, “Not tonight, I have a headache.” The other side of the groom’s case read, “I have the aspirin.”

 

You can read the full article here.

Since my favorite suggestion was pillowcases, I looked around and I found this cute pillowcases, you should check it out...

All My Love For You Pillowcases

 

And for even more gifts idea for your wife it's always smart to check http://egiftsforwife.com/

 

Posted via email from Charms to Treasure

No comments:

Post a Comment