charm bracelet

Jul 19, 2011

J.Lo and Mark Divorcing... give me an excuse to look at J.Lo jewelry

J.Lo and Mark Anthony Divorcing after 7 years. This make me sad. I just don't like hollywood love story finish like that, They should be happily ever after... right?

Well all I can do to cheers myself now is to take a look at JLO jewelry. Lucky enough I found this article with all those pictures of J.Lo and her jewelry.

84383071

During a performance at the Western Inaugural Ball, Jennifer Lopez wore large gold chandelier earrings studded with colorful gemstones. She also slipped on a gold cocktail ring and bracelet (both appear to be set with yellow diamonds).

I hope you guys are still happily ever after and If so check out some gifts for wife ideas, 

or come visit us at charmstotreasure.com

 

Posted via email from Charms to Treasure

No comments:

Post a Comment